Heads of Networks and Members of the National Networks of the Anna Lindh Foundation (ALF) are invited to apply for the Call for Proposals 2020.
Please note that applicants to this Call for Proposals must be: Authorized Heads of Network and/or accepted members of an ALF National Network prior to February 1st 2020.
This Call for Proposals aims to support projects on the fields of Arts and Culture for Intercultural Dialogue.
- The ALF supports ONLY multilateral projects built upon a 1+1 partnership formula with at least one partner from a Southern Mediterranean country and at least one partner from a European country (please check the Guidelines below for the list of the 42 countries). Nevertheless, a consortium of at least three organizations from three different member countries from the 42 countries is highly recommended.
- The overall financial envelope of this Call for Proposals is EUR 1,710,000. Indicative allocation of funds by lot:
- Lot 1: ALF National Members EUR 1,000,000
- Lot 2: Heads of Networks EUR 710,000
- Minimum grant amount: EUR 35,000 - Maximum grant amount: EUR 50,000
- The number of projects expected to be awarded through this call: between 35-50 projects.
- The ALF financial support will not exceed 90% of the total eligible costs of the project and will not be less than 25% of the total eligible cost.
- The duration of the project must be between a minimum of 8 consecutive months and a maximum of 11 consecutive months.